Monday 16 August 2010

Women Keep Your Virtue



Informative stuff from Harry Enfield, I'm sure you'll all agree. Hat Tip to Mahal who has deserted his post feeding the rabbit with material and shoved off to Poland, also leaving this behind - an election day leaflet by Labour MP for Oldham East and Saddleworth Phil Woolas. I reproduce it without further comment. And for good measure, also from Harry Enfield is the equally informative Women, Don't Drive. Oh here is something else that amused the rabbit. Hat Tip to Wacky Archives.

4 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You see, Harry Enfield did use to be funny in the old days...

white rabbit said...

DHG - As in 1930s?

:O

Catch Her in the Wry said...

I loved the videos!!!!

Now you've gone and spoiled all those childhood memories I have of playing horsie on relative's laps.

If that woman had a car with the steering wheel on the correct side of the vehicle she wouldn't have had such a problem.

white rabbit said...

Catchy - I think most games of horsie are entirely innocent. I confess playing doing itself when my children were small - imitating the theme tune from 'Bonanza' - you know the bit when the Cartwrights all ride up in line - as I did so.

The steering wheel is exactly where a steering wheel should be! Tsk.